WWD Digital Forum New York
WWD’s signature Digital Forum brings together established and emerging brands to share the tactical needs of staying on pace for the future.
From new technologies and business models to the latest trends in shopping behaviors and expectations, the forum will cover the ongoing transformation of retail and the evolution of how consumers discover, choose, and buy in a digital age.
Join us for an extended day packed with inspiring sessions and enriched content.
Topics to include:
- Charting the rise of voice-assisted shopping
- How online fashion is embracing the circular economy
- Brand incubators and accelerators spurring technology innovation
- Offline partnerships boosting digital-first brands
- Micro influencers informing macro brand strategies
- Improving data-driven decisions across channels
“Retail: Dead Wrong”
Global Chief Executive Officer, ForwardPMX
Martin leads the comprehensive vision and strategy for ForwardPMX with a specific focus on data-oriented change that drives growth for brands. With extensive experience in international online marketing, Martin has worked with many innovative businesses across a range of key sectors including Agile Start-Ups, High-Tech, Consumer Goods, Fashion & Luxury, Entertainment, Travel, PC and Automotive. From marketing to leadership, Martin has managed some of the world’s most established global brands including, Netflix and Skype, spearheading international campaigns in over 25 markets.