ForwardPMX nominated in eight categories in the IPMAs
ForwardPMX have been nominated in eight categories in the International Performance Marketing Awards.
The Performance Marketing Awards have grown into the industry’s largest and leading convention in the world. Now entering its third year, the International Performance Marketing Awards celebrates the exceptional projects across the continent and spotlights an appetite for international recognition. They will be acknowledging activity in the key regions of USA, MENA, APAC, LATAM, Western and Eastern Europe.
Shortlisted categories are:
- APAC Best Performance Marketing Campaign – ForwardPMX for PlayStation: Days of Play Campaign
- APAC Best Performance Marketing Campaign – Uber Eats: Making Every Dollar Count
- MENA Best Performance Marketing Campaign – ForwardPMX for Homecentre: Fuelling In-store Growth
- Best Paid Search Campaign – ForwardPMX for Dunhill: Thinking Laterally on Shopping
- Best Paid Search Campaign – ForwardPMX for Homecentre: Fuelling In-store Growth
- Best Paid Search Campaign – ForwardPMX for Uber Eats: Making Every Dollar Count
- Best Retail Campaign – ForwardPMX for Homecentre: Fuelling In-store Growth
- Best Travel Campaign – ForwardPMX for Virgin Holidays: Trending Travel Guide
You May Find These Interesting
Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year recognizes Hong Kong’s top performing agencies in the industry and shines a light on those who are producing outstanding client work. At the live award ceremony on June 18, ForwardPMX was awarded Best Performance-Based Agency of...
ForwardPMX Expands Agency Consultancy Solutions and Appoints Femi Taiwo as New Head of Consultancy for Europe
Taiwo hired in critical leadership role to help elevate the agency’s consultative offerings to global brands “I’m thrilled to be joining this dynamic team. ForwardPMX has not only achieved significant growth over the last several years, but they also have a strong...
ForwardPMX Becomes A Fashion Avenger, Joining the Dynamic Movement to Accelerate the Fashion Industry’s Role in Achieving the UN’s Global Goals
As part of its global social impact framework, the agency signs on as a Fashion Avenger to raise awareness and help employees, clients and industry partners drive focused and measurable progress towards the Global Goals for Sustainable Development. London, United...